The Project Manager/Senior PM will be responsible for the successful delivery and implementation of EonX platform solutions to enterprise clients. Working cross-functionally with client stakeholders and internal EonX resources, you will lead the delivery of projects and oversee all aspects of project implementation from end to end.
- Leading the planning and implementation of assigned projects.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, times and deliverables.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Management of the project budget and estimations.
- Management of project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using required tools.
- Provide direction and support to the project team.
- Qualifications in an IT or related discipline, or the equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills.
- SAP Skills in Project Management/Financial, or equivalent will be highly regarded.
- Consulting experience within projects will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of IT projects - ideally in a SAAS environment on the vendor side.
- Excellent customer management, negotiation and commercial knowledge of projects including writing Statements of Work.
- Risk management and project reporting skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Self starter, able to pick up product knowledge quickly.
- Verifiable project management experience, with a minimum of 5+ years experience managing complex SDLC projects.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience using Atlassian suite of products (JIRA & Confluence).
- Industry Project Certification. e.: PRINCE 2, Agile and working knowledge of SDLC
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary and equity incentives in a fast-growing organisation.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to EonX's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.