The purpose of the Senior UX/UI Designer role is to produce validated user flows, experience maps, interactive prototypes and creative concepts in alignment with our existing product suite and upcoming product roadmap. The role will effectively supply user interface design using existing style systems and componentry, whilst collaborating with Product, Marketing and Technology teams to deliver amazing customer experiences across the business.
- Translate business goals into intuitive digital experiences while taking the needs of our clients, our brand, and technical realities into account.
- Transform product strategy and vision from user stories into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and class leading user experiences.
- Address user needs in a wholistic way, taking into account the total user journey across our products and consider the broader user workflow.
- Facilitate collaborative design workshops to provide leadership to the product and delivery teams on lean user experience concepts.
- Work with frontend and backend engineers and product owners to design information architectures, services and components to support mobile native and web applications.
- 5+ years of UX and UI design experience.
- Experience working within an agile environment, taking an iterative approach to evolve the service and/or product and testing.
- Tertiary qualifications in interaction design, digital media, UX design, industrial design or related fields are valued but not essential.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch.
- Strong portfolio of design demonstrating expertise.