We are seeking proactive, energetic and technically savvy Business Analysts to contribute to the success of a variety of exciting projects and products across our Loyalty, Insurance, Finance and Experiences streams. In this role, you will work closely with our Product Management team and our Development teams to bridge business requirements with technical solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
About the Role
- Collaborate closely with the Product Managers and Customers to take high-level feature sets, elicit business requirements and document detailed solutions for features or functionality
- Define and validate as-is and to-be business processes
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Development Leads to understand and shape technical solutions that align with business use cases and product strategies
- Write user stories for functional and non-functional requirements and define granular user acceptance criteria
- Validate requirements strategically, functionally, and with customers
- Build and execute test cases
- Articulate system integration and data migration requirements, including building and maintaining data models
- Assist in the running of Agile teams and contribute to the management of several product stream development workflows and backlogs
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, with exposure to the full software development lifecycle from initial requirements elicitation through to release and operational handover
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Be able to develop and articulate business requirements through a strategic lens with the Customers' needs in the forefront
- Have high attention to detail, yet will grasp the bigger picture of a project and company purpose
- Strong ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively champion a culture of continuous business process improvement
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Understanding of relational database design principles
- Formal Business Analysis/Agile certification or qualification is highly desired (e.g. BABOK, AgilePM, IIBA, SAFe)
- Experience with project development and collaboration tools
How to Apply
- What attracted you to apply for a position at EonX?
- Provide an example of where you have proactively suggested and implemented an improvement within your workplace which led to positive outcomes.